Mystery Book Club
This group meets generally meets on the third Tuesday of the month, at 6:30 pm in the library. Informal discussions are led by Ethel Himmel. Anyone who has read the book is welcome.
- January 15: Deadly Virtues by Jo Bannister
- February 19: The Switch by Joseph Finder
- March 19: The French Girl by Lexie Elliott
- April 16: She Rides Shotgun by Jordan Harper
- May 21: A Beautiful Blue Death by Charles Finch
- June 18: Spider Woman’s Daughter by Anne Hillerman
- July 16: The Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz
- August 20: Bluebird, Bluebird by Attica Locke
- September 17: Blue Monday by Niki French
- October 15: Down the River Unto the Sea by Walter Mosley
- November 19: The Lying Game by Ruth Ware
American Lives Discussion
This group typically meets on the Second Tuesday of the month. The American Lives group will be a little different than a typical book group. It will focus on the person rather than the book. Choose to read one or more biographies about our subject, each book on the list presents
Recommended Reading List
Participants are invited to read additional biographies as well.
- January 8: George Washington
- His Excellency by Joseph Ellis
- Washington: A Life by Ron Chernow
- Washington: The Indispensable Man by James Thomas Flexner
- February 12: John Adams
- John Adams by David McCullough
- Passionate Sage by Joseph Ellis
- Adams: A Life by John Ferling
- March 12: Thomas Jefferson
- Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power by Jon Meacham
- American Sphinx: The Character of Thomas Jefferson by Joseph Ellis
- Jefferson: Architect of American Liberty by John B. Boles
430 E High St, Milton, WI
Monday-Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesday-Friday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
The Milton Public Library opens doors for curious minds, nurtures learning and creativity, creates opportunities and enriches lives by bringing people and ideas together!