RESERVE A ROOM
Milton Community Room
Amenities: TV with HDMI & USB ports, whiteboard, coat rack, outside window
Amenities: Smart TV with Apple AirPlay, power outlets, whiteboard, outside window
Break Room (Lower Level)
Amenities: Sink, standard power outlets
Private Study Room 1
Amenities: USB power outlets
Private Study Room 2
Amenities: USB power outlets
Private Study Room 3
Amenities: USB power outlets, outside window
Room Reservation Policy
Study rooms and the second-floor conference room are available for use to an individual or organized group at the Milton Public Library. Scheduling will be limited, when necessary, to ensure equitable access to the facilities for the entire community.
- The fact that a group is permitted to meet at the library does not in any way constitute an endorsement of the group’s policies or beliefs by the library staff or board.
- A room may be reserved up to two months in advance.
- Individuals wishing to use a room must register with a staff member at the desk before using the room.
- Library programming has first priority in room use.
- Rooms are available only during the library’s normal hours of operation. Users must vacate the meeting room five (5) minutes prior to closing.
- Rooms may be used for 3 hours, provided there is no previous reservation. May be used longer if no one is waiting for the room.
- There will be no charge for the use of a room. Donations are always accepted.
- A group may not charge admission for their meeting or event.
- Tutors, who charge for services, may use a study room on a limited basis, to allow availability for other users. The limit will be up to 6 hours a week. Paid tutors may not publish or distribute letters indicating the library as their place of doing business or otherwise imply library sponsorship of their activities.
- The library will not provide any public space for conducting private business by individuals in the library. This private business includes presentations to prospective clients for paid services and/or solicitation of goods.
- The people using the room shall leave it in a neat, clean, orderly condition. If not, the group/individual will be given notice that continued offense will result in denied access to the meeting room.
- The library is not responsible for any equipment, supplies, materials, clothing, or other items brought to the library by any group or individual. Storage of personal items is not allowed. Anything left behind will be placed in Lost & Found.
- Chairs and tables will be
provided,but must be set up by each group. Users are responsible for returning furniture and equipment to the proper locations within the room.
- Users are responsible for cleaning up after themselves, and for any damage resulting from their use.
- The library board and staff do not assume any liability for groups or individuals attending a meeting at the library.
- Room users are expected to comply with all other library policies while using the room, including the patron code of conduct. Use of a room may not disrupt normal library operations.
430 E High St, Milton, WI
Monday-Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesday-Friday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
The Milton Public Library opens doors for curious minds, nurtures learning and creativity, creates opportunities and enriches lives by bringing people and ideas together!