Saturday, March 2, 2019
10:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Learn to use the library’s online resources and apps and start enjoying the library from anywhere!
Follow along as we learn the basics of:
- SHARE Catalog – Sharelibraries.info
- BookMyne – App for the SHARE catalog
- Libby – for ebooks & e-audiobooks
- Hoopla – for ebooks, e-audiobooks, e-comic books, TV shows, movies, & music albums
- Gale Courses – 6-week online classes
- Lynda.com – on-demand video lessons
What to Bring:
- Library Card & PIN
- Favorite device: tablet, smartphone, e-reader, or laptop.